New Contract Award from Angus Council
Work begins at the end of April on a £1.6m new housing development for Angus Council at Camus House in Carnoustie.
The development will provide the following house types:
- 1 two storey 3 bedroom terraced house
- 2 two storey 2 bedroom terraced houses
- 8 single storey 1 bedroom semi-detached houses
- 1 single storey 3 bedroom wheelchair adapted house
- 4 single storey 2 bedroom wheelchair adapted houses
The houses will feature a whole house mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system.
A number of the homes will be used by Houses for Heros - Scotland, a charity that houses disabled ex-service personnel.