Burnbank, Hamilton (Phase 5)
- Clyde Valley Housing Association
- 20 weeks
- Traditional Contract
This £210k project involved the refurbishment and extension of two separate semi-detached, steel clad bunglows within an existing residential area in Burnbank, Hamilton.
The refurbishment works comprised the following:
- Stripping off existing steel wall cladding and replacing with a new insulated render system.
- Strengthening the existing roof structure and laying new lightweight roof tiles
- Replacing flooring, kitchen fitments, sanitary ware, doors, facings, skirtings and electrical fittings
- New gas central heating
- New external doors and windows.
- Architect: MAST Architects
- Quantity Surveyor: Thomas J Ross