- Kingdom Housing Association
- 64 weeks
- Design & Build
Following our successful reappointment onto Kingdom Housing Association's new build contractor framework we are delighted to be working with Kingdom Housing Association on a new £4.86m design and build residential development at Burnbrae in Kincardine following a competitive tender process.
Burnbrae is an area near the town centre of Kincardine and a just a few minutes drive from the Kincardine bridge and the local amenities within the town itself.
The 29 Social Rent homes will provide a mixture of 1 and 2 bedroom flats, 2 and 3 bedroom houses and an amenity bungalow.
The Mid Market Rent element of the development will provide 2 and 3 bedroom houses complete with floor coverings, window blinds and an electric hob and oven.
- 6 x 1 bedroom 2 person flats (includes 2 x amenity unit)
- 6 x 2 bedroom 4 person flats (includes 2 x amenity unit)
- 8 x 3 bedroom 6 person houses
- 8 x 2 bedroom 4 person houses
- 1 x 3 bedroom 5 person amenity bungalow
Mid Market Rent
- 5 x 2 bedroom 4 person houses
- 2 x 3 bedroom 5 person houses
The specification of the units will fully comply with the requirements of Section 7 Silver Level of the 2011 Building Regulation
For more details on how to apply for these homes visit Kingdom Housing Association's Website
- Architect: Yeoman McAllister
- Quantity Surveyor: Langmuir & Hay
- Structural Engineer: Scott Bennett Associates