Carpentry and Joinery Apprentice
Applications for our 2019 Apprenticeship Programme are now open
We’re looking for an aspiring and ambitious individual who is ready to join our highly competitive apprenticeship programme and earn while you learn. We are currently recruiting applicants for Carpentry and Joinery.
As an apprentice with the Hadden Group, you will enjoy a great mix of practical experience and on-the-job training while studying at college to achieve the apprenticeship. Prove yourself, and you will enjoy a rewarding career. Being an apprentice in the construction industry is not easy, so it is important that you understand that you will have a number of responsibilities and must be willing to:
- Take direction from the qualified tradesmen you are assigned to
- Attend College as per your curriculum timetable
- Adhere to the Company's Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
This opportunity is for trainees and we therefore do not require you to have any prior experience in carpentry and joinery. What we do require is:
- Evidence of recent learning experiences
- An understanding of your chosen trade
- An understanding of the importance of Health and Safety
- An understanding of the benefits of effective teamwork and customer care principles
- A willingness to learn and adapt to the working and college environment
So if you are highly motivated, well organised, enjoy being outdoors and want a new challenge, apply now and see if you have what it takes to join our apprenticeship programme.