We recognise that our activities in the construction industry may have an impact on the environment and to minimise this impact the Company recognise that environmental protection and prevention of pollution is an important part of business operations.
Our Environmental Management System has been certified by BM Trada as meeting the requirements of ISO14001:2004.
We routinely identify, monitor and address our environmental impacts by setting and meeting the following objectives:
- Developing, revising and improving, where practical, processes and procedures to ensure environmental risks are reduced and best practice is adopted.
- Fostering the commitment of all management and staff towards improving the environmental performance of the business.
- Encouraging the adoption of similar environmental standards from all stakeholders involved in our business.
- Ensuring staff are kept abreast of current environmental issues and initiatives through training and regular communications.
- Reducing, reusing and recycling materials and resources where possible
- Seeking to prevent pollution through effective control of emissions to air, water and land, waste management, raw materials and natural resources.